Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back from vacation.

Well another vacation dead and gone. Now I need to focus on school. Deadlines, schedules, requirements, costs almost make the ability to enroll in school more impressive than the degree you receive. I missed the one day i had to register. Got home all tired and Mom wanted to go take Aaris to see Cars. After KFC and the movie I had totally forgot to register for my classes. Now I must wait until august to fight tooth and nail, most likely ending up trying to add the class. And that will do no good if I don't do some learnin' of my own before class starts. I barely got by in the first .NET programing class and this second one builds on what has already excaped my brain. Last semester i got an F because the first assignment wasn't due until a week after drops ended. And i held out hope until the day before. Anyway my trip to Long Beach was nice. Went with Rocky to Disneyland and to a Cuban Restaurant. I also turned my ticket into a year pass, going again in October. But I will be going with Sheri, but maybe I will be able to go out to dinner with Rocky anyway.. or all of us, who knows. When I got back and steped out into the 90 degree Sacramento breeze, I was tempted to turn around and catch another plane back (not really). Its still hot and I can't wait for it to end. I've been letting my forgetfullness throw my money down the drain. I waited too long to cancel the first hotel I booked and had to pay for it and the one I stayed in. I also let my Audible account start another month without getting a book in july.. 22 bucks down the drain, probably my cheepest mistake this month.

No comments: