Thursday, July 27, 2006

Whyyy?? - Part 2

I’m not in existential crisis! Just the opposite. I was fine when existence had no meaning. Meaningless in a universe that has no meaning—that I get. But meaninglessness in a universe that has meaning . . . [to Jaye] what does it mean?! - Wonderfalls
Why are we here: I know that we are here to be happy. Weather you are religious "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy." or not "Different men seek after happiness in different ways and by different means, and so make for themselves different modes of life and forms of government". Why do I have a website: I like to keep a journal and it was a good way to start out with my shallow thoughts. As I continue I want to grow deeper on the outside, an open book to the world. Also I enjoy creating websites. Who Do I like: Family (too many to name) Best friends Rocky, My brother Keith, my cousin Cynthia, Potential best friends, Marc. Famous people Lucy Lu, Joanne Cusak, and Johnny Depp. When do I Laugh: At a good joke, Comedy Central Shows, Youtube, with a Friend, all the time When do I Cry: Rarely, Great movies, when i feel like it. When will I be happy: I am happy in so many ways, but I have some goals based on health, friendship, relationships in general and school that I hope will improve what i find lacking in my life right now.

No comments: