Sunday, August 13, 2006

Update

It has been a long time since i had the chance to post anything so i thought I would add a quick entry. I am all vacationed out as my personal vacation then family vacation then extended family vacation ran into eachother with just a coupla weeks between. And a bit of acid reflux (which i had never had, and suggest it should be avoided) made one of those weeks nearly unbearable. However it has been fun, Long beach/Disneyland, then San Diego, and finally Washington, CA. The picture is not of my vacation. those can be found at flickr.com. This is Yoshi's Island 2 which had me excited even before i saw the WiFi logo on the case. Now i will be picking it up in november for sure. I better start saving as Wii will be getting alot of nintendo stuff the 4th quarter of this year :)

No comments: